Health and Fitness

Read Poetry

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
advertising banner

Sorry, Posts you requested could not be found...

campus NewsCampus todayGeneral News

UEW Adopts Hybrid System of Teaching for Next Academic Year

The University of Education, Winneba, (UEW) has adopted a hybrid system of teaching and learning for the 2020/2021 academic year in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pro-Vice Chancellor of the university, Professor Andy Ofori-Birikorang, has disclosed.   UEW - picture credit Graphic.com.gh According to him, per the new system, 30 per cent of teaching and learning would be done online through its Learning Management System (LMS) while the remaining 70 per cent done through face-to-face interactions if the pandemic continued. Measures in wake of COVID-19   Addressing the...
General News

Speak up if You want to be Taken Seriously – NUGS to Peace Council

The National Union of Ghana Students (NUGS) has implored the National Peace Council (NPC) to speak up in the face of what it describes as "multiple acts of violence being perpetrated by government officials and functionaries of the government". NUGS President According to NUGS, the NPC has been "awfully silent" giving "credence to the many rumors that the once revered institution is now defunct". According to the student union, if the NPC wants to be taken seriously by Ghanaians it must speak up and restore sanity to the political landscape....
1 2 3 277
Page 1 of 277